Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Beginning Of My Fashion Journey

As i embark on my journey i decided to start out a new year with daring myself. Shopping in different stores and picking up pieces that no one else would dare put on. One store i visited was holding a clarence sale and i said why not, im on a budget any way. As i strolled through the clarence rack, i begin to pick up pieces i liked, and these were pieces no one bothered to put on, my limit was 50 bucks or less but you would never guess how much i paid for these pieces *telling with excitement* i scored two amazing dresses, glam tops, and casual shorts with floral prints. It didnt cross my mind to shop for pumps or stilettos because i was thinking about what i already had in my closet. Im a curvy girl so i had to go up a size so that the pieces would fit my frame, As i approach the check out counter with the items i choose, the sales girl looked at me awkwardly like..what is she doing with these hidious clothes?! I was hearing the negative opinions without her even saying a word, i gave her the ten and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment