Tuesday, January 25, 2011

#FashionKnowledge101 The Study Of Coco Chanel

I wanted to explore different designers of who i was familiar with and whos style i liked. As i did my research i found over 50 designers who caught my eye, from Chanel to Versace, i was eagered to load my brain with amazing knowledge about these designers. My main pick was Coco Chanel because she had this classy, modern look. Dresses with pearls make any female look classy. I wanted to study Chanel and how she became the power house she is today. Coco wanted to be different and elegant without showing so much skin. And as i kept researching like a scienctist, i notice this is how i wanted my style to be. It was like she was creating a boyish look but with a touch of class. From collarless jackets to handbags with shoulder straps made of gold chains, Chanel made a statement. I learned she began designing hats in Paris 1908 and worked her way up to be the famous designer she is. Every aspect of her is how i realized what i wanted my style to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment